As the name suggests, the Tree Elle Lofthouses are bright open self-contained accommodation with two rooms in the loft. The upstairs rooms overlook the living, dining and kitchen through a glass balcony and provide a stunning view through the three picture windows over the adjoining paddock, national park and Irwin Inlet.
Custom built for open, family fun, take the chance to switch off your devices and spend some time doing a jigsaw puzzle, playing a board game or wandering the gardens.
Take a seat on the outdoor patio and the grazing animals will be over to say hello in no time. Give them a rub under the chin and a bit of your fresh-baked bread and they will try to move in.
Everything has been thought of for the home chef, with everything from coffee plungers to bread machines provided in your self-contained accommodation.
- Bedding Configuration – 2 queen beds, 4 single beds (2 together as king)
- All linen, towels & extra blankets
- Kitchen utensils & crockery
- Fridge/Freezer, Microwave
- Electric Oven & Cook Top
- Washing machine/Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric blankets on all beds
- Cosy log fire
- Firewood, kindling and firelighters provided
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- CD player / MP3 / stereo
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ
- Complimentary DVD library/boardgames
- Breakfast, tea, coffee, sugar and pantry supplies